Okay, so I know you dont really know me know me...but I am totally stalking your blog tonight...and let me just tell you how old this post makes me feel!! OLD!! Wasnt it yesterday that I saw this kid...as a BABY dancing to Brittany Spears and Justin Timberlake??? Mary Anne and I would sit there and laugh and dance with him after school! Seriously, where has the time gone? He has gotten HUGE, and there are three more. Congrats on the adorable kids, time just passes way too quickly!
2 comments:
how cool is that??? i bet tyler was in heaven!
Okay, so I know you dont really know me know me...but I am totally stalking your blog tonight...and let me just tell you how old this post makes me feel!! OLD!! Wasnt it yesterday that I saw this kid...as a BABY dancing to Brittany Spears and Justin Timberlake??? Mary Anne and I would sit there and laugh and dance with him after school! Seriously, where has the time gone? He has gotten HUGE, and there are three more. Congrats on the adorable kids, time just passes way too quickly!
Post a Comment