Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tyler's Piano Recital

Tyler has been taking piano lessons for almost three years now. He started in February 2006 when we moved and were living with my parents. My mom taught him until June, when we moved into our own house. We didn't have a piano, so he took a little break for six months until we got a piano for Christmas. I taught him (really, he taught himself-I just supervised) for the next year until I felt like he was past what I could teach. So he started taking from Jessica a year ago. On December 6, she had a recital for all her students. Tyler played "Let It Snow" and "Dark Eyes." He was her most experienced student and did a great job playing his songs. I have video, but can't figure out how to get it onto my computer and post it. If I figure it out I'll post a song.

1 comment:

Rebecca Wood said...

Yeah!! I am so glad to keep up with you this way! I can't believe how big Tyler has gotten. He looks like a blonde version of his uncle.