skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Suns Game
When our friends Shelly and Kent called and invited us to the Suns vs. Lakers game on November 20, how could we pass it up?! Of course, Brock was only 2 weeks old, but we got a babysitter for the other boys and took him with us. We got him dressed in his best basketball outfit and headed to the US Airways Center. It was an exciting game with great seats (5 rows up from the floor behind the Suns' bench), but as you can tell from the picture, Brock was less than impressed (big yawn).
He slept the whole time, except when I woke him up to eat. The noise didn't bother him a bit, although I tried to keep his ears covered as best as possible. Thank you Shelly and Kent for a fun night out (even though the Lakers won)! It was awesome!
3 comments:
Hey Allyson~! Cute baby! Congrats on his birth.
I miss that cute little old man!
So fun! and geez I'm in love with that picture. it is such a good picture...everything about it is great! what a cute little boy!
Post a Comment