As I mentioned before, my sister Mary Anne is an amazing photographer! She did a great job shooting Brock, even though he was less than cooperative. He just wouldn't stay asleep when we needed him to, so he was wiggly and wouldn't stay still. None the less, she still got some great shots. Here are some of my favorites (although I'm still having a hard time narrowing it down):
Allyson, you don't know me. I stumbled upon your blog via Mary Shumway's. I designed her baby announcement and when I heard there were pictures of your baby on your blog, I had to stop on over. I wonder if your photographer/sister would be willing to give me permission to use one of these photos in a video that I am currently working on with a current LDS musician. They're all gorgeous...and I'm really loving the one of the baby in the arms of his father. Can you email me? kerri_burch@byu.edu I'd love to chat!! You've got to be cool if you're friends with or related to Mary, so let's be friends too! Talk to you soon...? Oh, and I'd love to make an announcement for you if you so desire. ;-) My treat. KB
They turned out great- by the way after reading the comments that is my awesome friend who also did our fam pictures and Kaymie's pictures! She knows so much with photography and stuff, I am lucky to have her as a friend so I get her help, but she moved too many states away now- aghhh
8 comments:
So precious and cute!
Allyson, you don't know me. I stumbled upon your blog via Mary Shumway's. I designed her baby announcement and when I heard there were pictures of your baby on your blog, I had to stop on over. I wonder if your photographer/sister would be willing to give me permission to use one of these photos in a video that I am currently working on with a current LDS musician. They're all gorgeous...and I'm really loving the one of the baby in the arms of his father. Can you email me? kerri_burch@byu.edu I'd love to chat!! You've got to be cool if you're friends with or related to Mary, so let's be friends too! Talk to you soon...? Oh, and I'd love to make an announcement for you if you so desire. ;-) My treat.
KB
Oh my goodness. He's so precious!!
They turned out great- by the way after reading the comments that is my awesome friend who also did our fam pictures and Kaymie's pictures! She knows so much with photography and stuff, I am lucky to have her as a friend so I get her help, but she moved too many states away now- aghhh
Adorable Pictures!
they turned out great! i love baby feet.
Those pictures are amazing! I just might have to hire her to do our family pictures. Does she have a website I can go to?
WOW, I can't tell he was wiggly at all. What GREAT pictures!!! I wish I had some like that of my kiddos. Enjoy!
Post a Comment