Here's a little peek at the pictures my sister Mary Anne took of Brock while she was here. She taught me how to make these collages, so I thought I'd post one. I've got a ton of catching up to do, but here's a little something for now.
So CUTE! I'm glad I just happened to click on your blog right now, Allyson. It wasn't updated on my blog roll. How did you make the collage? I have wanted to do it before, but I don't know how. Dang, I don't know why I didn't think to ask Mary Anne to take Emily's 1 year pictures while she was here....probably because Emily wasn't quite a year old yet so I wasn't thinking about it. Now I have to settle for WalMart's portrait studio (again) since they are the only ones here...darn small city!
Oh my gosh! My heart just skipped a beat! He reminds me so much of Gunns! Anytime, you need a break from that sweet little guy, please send him my way!! He can poop on Trav all he wants! :)
He's adorable! Ya Mary Anne and I were friends at EA! Funny huh! We got married the same day but didn't manage to run into eachother. I remember Peter came from her luncheon to ours! Hey I need your address to send you a graduation announcement. My email is kamalaefy@hotmail.com. Thanks!
10 comments:
Holy Cute Baby!! Hey how do you post your pictures that way I keep seeing people do it but have never found out the secret!!
oh brocky! that collage is so cute allyson. love it. and those baby blues...
I just want to snuggle with the little package of cuteness!!! LOVE the pictures!!!!! The colors are beautiful!
So CUTE! I'm glad I just happened to click on your blog right now, Allyson. It wasn't updated on my blog roll. How did you make the collage? I have wanted to do it before, but I don't know how. Dang, I don't know why I didn't think to ask Mary Anne to take Emily's 1 year pictures while she was here....probably because Emily wasn't quite a year old yet so I wasn't thinking about it. Now I have to settle for WalMart's portrait studio (again) since they are the only ones here...darn small city!
Those are darling, but what's to be expected when you've got a cute baby like Brock & a smart camera girl like Mary Anne! :) I love the pictures! :)
Oh my gosh! My heart just skipped a beat! He reminds me so much of Gunns! Anytime, you need a break from that sweet little guy, please send him my way!! He can poop on Trav all he wants! :)
Very cute! He is growing so fast!
He's adorable! Ya Mary Anne and I were friends at EA! Funny huh! We got married the same day but didn't manage to run into eachother. I remember Peter came from her luncheon to ours! Hey I need your address to send you a graduation announcement. My email is kamalaefy@hotmail.com. Thanks!
love the pictures! he is a doll!
Send me your email address- I want to catch up!
I want to bite his cheeks off I love that child! He is perfect:)
Post a Comment